Statement of Faith1. There is only one true living God.
2. There are absolutes in all spheres of life - physical, mental and spiritual.
3. Jesus Christ is the Lord - the Son of God. He came in the flesh - born of a virgin both the Son of God and the Son of Man.
4. Entrance into the Kingdom of God depends on being born-again by the Spirit of God when faith is exercised in the finished blood sacrifice of the Son of God on the cross of Calvary and His subsequent resurrection. This experience goes hand in hand with the confession of this truth.
5. God's church - his called out ones have regular fellowship and gatherings and living out a Biblical Christian lifestyle. Baptism by immersion, the Lord’s Supper, apostolic teaching and preaching - the five-fold ministry and fellowship of believers is of cardinal value for the church to function effectively.
6. The full operation of the gifts and fruit and manifestations of the Holy Spirit through His people the Christians.
7. The Kingdom of God is now residing in the hearts of born-again Christians. Every area of influence (kingdoms of this world) will become subject to the kingdom of our God.
8. The demands of the lifestyle of GRACE are of a higher order than the legal conformity of Old Testament form lifestyle. The Christian lifestyle is characterized by a relationship with Jesus Christ, obedience to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and conformity to the New Testament Kingdom principles as expressed by Jesus Christ and the writings of His apostles (New Testament). Old Testament forms are not a requirement for New Testament believers. The Christian New Testament lifestyle is further characterized by the love of God, repentance from sin, the abhorrence of evil and the conformity to that which is good and right. It respects the biblical rights of people but recognizes that ultimate authority resides with the Living God.
9. Old Testament prophecies and New Testament prophecies will all be fulfilled and they are beneficial for studying and will increase righteousness, relationship with God, the Fear of the Lord and the Love of God in the hearts and minds of people.
10. Responsible proclamation and preaching and teaching of the Gospel of salvation and the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as guided and instructed by the Holy Spirit and the written word of God. God's love is still extended to all the nations, all the tribes and all the tongues until the end shall come.
11. The righteous judgment of God. The final judgment of all people by a truthful God in a manner that those being judged will accept the verdict and pronouncement over their lives - entrance and life with God or eternal punishment in the Great lake of fire. Every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
12. Every human being have responsibilities but have the free will to exercise it or to reject it - responsibility towards God(loving relationship) - towards other people(loving relationship), towards self ( living out the calling/destiny), towards government( righteous obedience to what is not contrary to what God says), towards family, towards society etc. etc. Righteous exercise of responsibilities defines our freedom and that is a gift that comes from God.
“Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. “ - 1 Corinthians 15:1-11(ESV)